This tiramisu is a luscious dessert that is layered with ladyfinger biscuits, lots of strawberries, mascarpone cream filling, and dark chocolate couverture.
Strawberry Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 2 teaspoons Coffee Powder
- 500 grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 1/4 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 3/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 250 grams Ladyfinger Biscuits
- 500 grams Fresh Strawberries sliced
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 6 pieces Fresh Strawberries whole
- Combine hot water and coffee powder, and mix until well combined.
- Put the mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, and whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Set the hand mixer to low speed, and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Line the bottom of trifle dish with ladyfinger biscuits and lightly brush the biscuits with coffee liquid.
- Pour the mascarpone mixture on top and spread it evenly using a spatula.
- Using a peeler, shave the chocolate on top of mascarpone cream mixture.
- Top with slices of strawberries.
- Repeat the layering process.
- Decorate it with strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Take out when ready to serve.