When I need to prepare something gorgeous with so little time, this Salmon Ceviche with Avocado recipe is my go-to. This dish is so easy to prepare and soooo delish! Serve this as a starter for your parties and your guests will surely be impressed.
Salmon Ceviche With Avocado
- 500 gms Salmon Fillets cut into 1/2-inc cubes
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pc Avocado cut into medium cubes
- 1 tbsp Dill roughly chopped
- 1 pc Red Onion thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Zest the lemon first before juicing it out.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, red onions, dill, and lemon zest.
- Pour the lemon juice over, making sure that both salmon and avocado are well coated. Lemon juice helps to cook the salmon by its acid and it also prevents the avocado from discoloration.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.