These Pineapple Coconut Popsicles are made with only 3 ingredients. They are mouthwatering, easy to make and perfect for summertime!
Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture in popsicle mold. Insert the popsicle sticks in each popsicle. Freeze overnight.
- Use popsicle sticks instead of the plastic ones that are included with the molds.
- When unmolding the popsciles, let it sit in room temperature for 5 minutes. Then pull it gently without forcing them out.
- Once the popsicles are unmolded, wrap individually in wax paper and freeze again for 30 minutes. It will help hold their shape better and avoid it melting quickly.
- Popsicles can last for 4 weeks in the freezer, wrapped up in cling wrap or a container.