Very versatile and easy to make, this Pan-Fried Salmon With Creamy Garlic Sauce can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret to this dish is the incredibly flavorful sauce!
Pan-Fried Salmon With Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 4 200-250 grams each Salmon Fillets skinless
- 2 tablespoons Light Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 8 cloves Garlic chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons White Onion chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 3/4 cups Heavy Cream or Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves washed
- 1 piece Lemon cut into slices
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Squeeze some lemon juice all over salmon.
- Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.Cook the salmon for few minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add butter in the remaining juice leftover in the pan.
- Saute the garlic and onions for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine, and slightly reduce.
- Lower the heat, add the heavy cream and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves, let it simmer for a minute.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese all over the skillet and let it melt for 1 minute through the sauce.
- Add in the lemon slices.
- Put the salmon back into the pan.
- Add the parsley, and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve while hot over pasta, rice or vegetables.