When I was studying in England back in 2003, my classmate introduced me to Nutella after seeing with a basket of pastries in a buffet table. I instantly fell inlove with and now I’m actually a proud Nutella-holic. 🙂
Big fans of Nutella and cream cheese will absolutely love this dessert. Imagine fluffy Nutella, smooth cream cheese and crunchy Oreo cookie crumbs allheavenly packed in a jar. It’s the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet craving an you can whip this up in under 10 minutes!
Nutella Cheesecake In A Jar
- 14 Oreo Cookies crushed into crumbs
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
Nutella Cheesecake Filling
- 250 gms Nutella
- 250 gms Cream Cheese softened
For The Topping
- 100 ml Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Granulated White Sugar
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Divide the crumbs between your individual jars or serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a half-inch crust layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth and creamy.
- Pipe evenly or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes or food jars.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow to set.
- Whip the cream to a stiff peak and fold the sugar slowly until they are well-combined.
- If desired, garnish with additional chocolate shavings, toasted chopped hazelnuts, or Ferrero rocher chocolates.