Treat yourself on this beautiful summer day with healthy and refreshing berries popsicles. They are bursting with flavors of berries and packed with probiotics.
Mixed Berries Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 200 grams Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
- 100 grams Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- Process everything together in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a popsicle molder and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and continue to freeze overnight.
- Prepare an airtight container and cut 8-10 pieces of wax paper, bigger than the popsicles.
- To unmold, dip the top end of the popsicle molder in a bowl of hot water for 10 seconds. Hold the popsicle stick and slowly pull out the popsicle from the molder. Place the popsicle in the container with wax paper on the bottom. Place it in the freezer right away to prevent the popsicles from melting. Make sure to put wax paper in between of each popsicle. Freeze for another 1 hour.