Have a healthy, delicious treat this summer with these super easy to make Mangos Popsicles. Kids (and adults) will surely love them!
- 2 pieces Ripe Mangoes
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Whole Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture in popsicle mold.
- Insert the popsicle sticks in each popsicle.Freeze overnight.
- Use popsicle sticks instead of the plastic ones that are included with the molds.
- When unmolding the popsciles, let it sit in room temperature for 5 minutes. Then pull it gently without forcing them out.
- Once the popsicles are unmolded, wrap individually in wax paper and freeze again for 30 minutes. It will help hold their shape better and avoid it melting quickly.
- Popsicles can last for 4 weeks in the freezer, wrapped up in cling wrap or a container.