ThisMango-Avocado Chicken Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing is so delicious and super nutritious! The combo is refreshing, light and so perfect for a busy week night!
Mango-Avocado Chicken Salad With Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillet skinless
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Ripe Mango cut into small cubes
- 1 Avocado cut into small cubes
- 1 Romaine Lettuce head torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Cilantro loosely packed, stems removed
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 pc Fresh Lime Juice
- pinch of Salt to taste
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Combine cilantro, yogurt, garlic, lime juice and garlic in a food processor. While the motor is running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with light light olive oil.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked.
- Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
- Combine lettuce, mango, avocado and chicken in a salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture.