Cooldown even during the hottest summer days with these creamy and refreshing Avocado-Lime Popsicles.
- 2 medium Avocados cut into cubes
- 2 cups Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Lime Zest
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a popsicle mold.
- Insert the popsicle sticks in each popsicle.
- Freeze overnight.
- Use popsicle sticks instead of the plastic ones that are included with the molds.
- When unmolding the popsicles, let it sit in a room for temperature for 5 minutes. Pull it gently without forcing the popsicles out.
- Once the popsicles are unmolded, wrap individually in wax paper and freeze again for 30 minutes. It will help hold their shape more firmly.
- Popsicles can last for 4 weeks in the freezer wrapped up in cling wrap or a container.