This No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is fresh, delightful and it’s made with 6 ingredients only. This recipe requires no ice cream maker but gives you an exceptionally smooth and creamy texture!
No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh Strawberries medium dice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Heavy or Whipping Cream
- In a saucepan, combine strawberries, water, and sugar. Stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, condensed milk and heavy cream in a blender or food processor. Process until the mixture is well combined, fluffy, and smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes or until it starts to form.
- Add the strawberry sauce and swirl everything around.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. If you want firmer ice cream, freeze overnight.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.