This coffee ice cream recipe is so creamy and packed with a delectable coffee flavor. Make this mouthwatering ice cream without using an ice cream maker.
No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 3 tablespoons Instant Coffee Granules
- 4 cups Whipping Cream chilled
- 1 1/4 cups Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Heat 1 cup of whipping cream in microwave oven for 1 minute. Add the coffee granules and stir until it is dissolved. Let it cool.
- Combine coffee and cream mixture, and the remaining 3 cups of whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Using a handheld mixer of stand mixer whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk, and continue to whisk until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours or overnight before serving.
- You can add more condensed milk if you want your ice cream sweeter.
- It’s very important to whip the whipping cream when it is chilled so that you can whip it to stiff peak easily.