My obsession with strawberries strikes again! This No-Bake Fresh Strawberries Cheesecake is one of my favorite to make (and to eat). It’s creamy, with a touch of sweet-sour tanginess that is pleasing to taste. This recipe is so easy to follow and absolutely perfect when you’re craving for a delicious dessert but don’t want to bake and use the oven.
No-Bake Fresh Strawberries Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups Ground Graham Crackers
- 100 grams Unsalted Butter
- 225 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 300 ml Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 sachet Knoxx Gelatin
- 250 grams Fresh Strawberries cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Once melted, stir in the ground graham and mix well. Take it off the heat and cool it down.
- Once cooled down, press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan or mousse ring. If using a mousse ring, do not forget to put a cake board on the bottom. Chill in the fridge to set.
- Boil 150 ml of whipping cream in a small saucepan and add it to gelatin powder in medium bowl; stir for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Strain through a fine sieve. Let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until soft and no lumps of cream cheese.
- Add the remaining 150 ml of whipping cream, and beat until creamy.
- Pour in the gelatin mixture and continue beating until everything is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
- Chill in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Release the cake from the pan if using a springform pan. If using a mousse ring use a blow torch and run around the edge of the ring to loosen the mousse and remove the ring.
- In a bowl, dust strawberries with powdered sugar until well coated.
- Arrange strawberry slices beautifully on top of cheesecake.