Take your tastebuds to a tropical paradise with the No-Bake Fresh Mango Cheesecake. This sweet dessert showcases the mouthwatering flavors of mangoes. Luckily for us who live in the Philippines, this fruit is in season all year round. Get them at your local supermarket anytime and start making this super delicious treat.
No-Bake Fresh Mango Cheesecake
- 1 cup Ground Graham Crackers
- 100 grams Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons Cold Water
- 1 sachet Knoxx Gelatin
- 100 ml Whipping Cream cold
- 200 ml Whipping Cream cold
- 225 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice optional
- 2-3 pieces Fresh Mangoes peeled and cut into slices
- 3 tablespoons Apricot Jam
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Once melted, stir in the ground graham and mix well. Off the heat and cool it down.
- Once cooled down, press into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan or mousse ring. If using a mousse ring, do not forget to put the cake board at the bottom. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Combine gelatin and water in a bowl, stir until gelatin granules are dissolved.
- Using a small saucepan, put the 100 ml whipping cream and add the gelatin mixture. Turn on heat to low and stir until gelatin is completely melted. Remove from heat, cool it down and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with the whisk attachment, whisk the 200 ml whipping cream to soft peak.
- In a mixing bowl with the whisk or the paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and no lumps of cream cheese.
- Pour in the gelatin mixture and continue beating until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream to the mixture, making sure everything is well blended.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
- Chill in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
- Release the cake from the pan if using a springform pan. If using a mousse ring use a blow torch and run around the edge of the ring to loosen the mousse and remove the ring.
- Meanwhile, combine water and apricot jam in a small saucepan.
- Simmer in medium heat until the jam has a thinner consistency.
- Remove from heat and strain through a fine sieve. Set aside.
- Arrange mango slices beautifully on top of the cheesecake and lightly brush the mangoes with apricot glaze.