This recipe is exactly what it claims – Easiest Chocolate Mousse. It’s truly the easiest chocolate mouse to make! In under 20 minutes, you can whip up this decadent no-bake dessert. It’s perfect for cooling off during summertime or any other day, actually. Make this for your family and friends and they will surely be impressed.
Making delicious dessert has never been this easy!
Easiest Chocolate Mousse
Milk Chocolate Mousse
- 200 grams 31% – 39% Milk Chocolate Couverture chopped
- 300 ml Whipping Cream chilled
- 200 ml Whipping Cream cold
- 4 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- Fresh Strawberries for garnish
- Chocolate Shavings for garnish
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Once melted, let it cool.
- Meanwhile, using a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whisk the whipping cream until stiff peak.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooling milk chocolate.
- Pour the mousse or use a piping bag into 8 shot glasses (3oz).
- Chill in the fridge to set.
- Whip the cream until it forms a soft peak.
- Add the sugar, and mix in gently.
- Pipe the cream chantilly on top of each milk chocolate mousse.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and strawberries.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.